Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs Gannon Game Thread

15 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Second half looks about like we all expected.

Smith better than expected. Much better. Can he do this against bigger stronger guys?

TJD. Sky is the limit.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Agree with all this. I’m oozing over Armaan Franklin. Had no idea he was this good. 

It's just 1 game and against Gannon, but 3 specific concerns from last season gave us a totally different look tonight.  Justin, Damezi and Race all with solid stat lines and what that could mean for this season if they can sustain that level of contribution.

On the flip side, 3 point shooting only 33% on 5-15 and not helped by Jerome going 0-4.  FT shooting was 70%  

Just now, Hollywood Mike Miranda said:

Gotta get back to underneath that troll bridge when things start going well. The good vibes burn too much.

The funny thing is, both of them are die hard IU fans. Just the most pessimistic posters imaginable.

Miller can’t coach! 3 years of mediocre teams! Crean gave us more than this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
Meanwhile, Louisville was losing at the half in their exhibition game. Duke only won by 6 in theirs a couple days ago. Both of those teams were at full strength.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk