Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IU v OSU BTT Thread

Hey guys!

going to be traveling through a couple states tomorrow for work. Any idea on how I can listen to this through my phone while I’m driving? 
Tune in radio app. 105.1 whcc out of Bloomington is what I use

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

This year's BTT just feels differently than year's past. Our history in the BTT is awful, so I think our expectations are always lessened because of that. But, this year just feels different. When was the last time we even made it to the weekend in this thing? Maybe this year?

This year's BTT just feels differently than year's past. Our history in the BTT is awful, so I think our expectations are always lessened because of that. But, this year just feels different. When was the last time we even made it to the weekend in this thing? Maybe this year?

2006 we lost to OSU by 1 point on Saturday. 2013 we lost to Wisconsin by 12 on Saturday.
Only been in the final once. Lost to Iowa by 2 in 2001. Stinks.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I just hope that we don't pull what we did in Mike Davis' (and Davis was the one coach we had who did decent in Big Ten tourney) second to last year (04-05) where like this year we went into Big Ten tourney 3 games over .500 squarely on bubble with some good wins and proceeded to play our worst game of the season against Minnesota and lost by almost 20 and wound up skunking it up in our first home NIT game (at least we took a home game unlike Crean and will this time as well if offered). We were also kept out of tourney that year by a crazy half court shot against UNC Charlotte like all the crazy shots that have cost us a win or 2 this year.

Big difference is Mike Davis was on downside of IU career while Archie just starting. Still the similarities are eerie between the seasons so hopefully we get a different result this time. 

Glad I work a job where I can watch and listen to game on computer while I work today.

1 minute ago, Aaron said:

I just hope that we don't pull what we did in Mike Davis' second to lat yr (04-05) where we went into Big Ten tourney 2 games over .500 squarely on bubble with some good wins and proceeded to play our worst game of the season against Minnesota and lost by almost 20 and wound up skunking it up in our first home NIT game (at least we took a home game unlike Crean and will this time as well if offered). We were also kept out of tourney that year by a crazy half court shot against UNC Charlotte like all the crazy shots that have cost us a win or 2 this year.

Big difference is Mike Davis was on downside of IU career while Archie just starting. Still the similarities are eerie between the seasons so hopefully we get a different result this time. 

Glad I work a job where I can watch and listen to game on computer while I work today.

Come on man!  #bygones

1 hour ago, BH33 said:

Agree.  Seems in so many years we were tailing off at the end of the regular season and neither the team nor us fans seem to have much enthusiasm left.  This year, we're surging and everything just feels so much more positive.

38 minutes ago, Whoozhers said:

2006 we lost to OSU by 1 point on Saturday. 2013 we lost to Wisconsin by 12 on Saturday.
Only been in the final once. Lost to Iowa by 2 in 2001. Stinks.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

2013 - when some Wisconsin bench scrub dropped 30, right?

Haven’t been this nervous about an IU game in a LONG time. Let’s go Hoosiers!!!! Keep up the same intensity and offensive execution and blow these turds out of the water !!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

33 minutes ago, BH33 said:

2013 - when some Wisconsin bench scrub dropped 30, right?

32 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

OMG I still have nightmares. I went to that game. 

No. That was 2012 and Rob Wilson in Indy on Friday in quarters. The 2013 loss was on Saturday in Chicago in semi's where we were close whole game then fell apart last 5-10 minutes.  

8 minutes ago, Aaron said:

No. That was 2012 and Rob Wilson in Indy on Friday in quarters. The 2013 loss was on Saturday in Chicago in semi's where we were close whole game then fell apart last 5-10 minutes.  

I was at the 2012 one. Sucked hard. Me and a buddy had bought the all sessions pack and drove up each day from Btown