Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Game Thread: Purdouche Edition

Okay, I’ve been hesitant to jump on the “where’s the coaching?” bandwagon, but it’s the same areas that are killing us every game. Lack of awareness, inability to hit free throws, our two best players picking up quick fouls...this stuff just kills us. At least the effort is improved compared to Nebraska. But I’ll be honest, there have been several games where all I could say is that the effort was good.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, VO5 said:

3 huge calls against us. Obvious goaltend. Justin gets fouled on the shot, they give him a 1 and 1. Green gets pushed out but Eastern and called for a foul. I just want refs in college that aren’t complete **** at their job. No way could I be a college coach and watch their constant BS

The thing is they keep getting the primetime games so one has to wonder if it's coming from higher up.  My guess would be that the Big Ten likes what they see.

3 huge calls against us. Obvious goaltend. Justin gets fouled on the shot, they give him a 1 and 1. Green gets pushed out by Eastern and called for a foul. I just want refs in college that aren’t complete **** at their job. No way could I be a college coach and watch their constant BS
Blame the refs all you want we still arent playing good enougj to be winning and purdue is not that good.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just now, Bailey7878 said:

Another another 7 footer torching us. The six game losing streak is,starting to look all too real

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Can we please recruit a true bruising center...seems every team in the country has one, but us. 

Just now, monskisprodigy said:

Guys, love the kid, love his heart...but Mcbob cannot be in the game if he’s going to refuse to shoot. 

His defense does not outweigh his negative impact on offense. 

Have you seen him shoot over the past month? I, too, appreciate his heart and effort but when he's on the floor we only have 4 options on offense.

1 minute ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

The least talented IU rotation player in a while. Literally can't do a thing on offense 

Try not lose your mind watching him knowing that those would be Hunter’s minutes. I think he would have been the 3rd best player on this team by now,