Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) SF Terrence Clarke to Kentucky

Clarke's recruitiment -

Indiana thinks their system is also great for me to achieve highly in. They definitely made it a necessity to guide me through there workouts on the court and weight plans. At my unofficial visit, coaches showed me the atmosphere at the Indiana football game. It was pretty fun. But coach had filled me with the history and how much I can fit in to be great.

Full article at:  https://stockrisers.com/2018/12/08/top-ranked-sophomore-terrence-clarke-discusses-recruitment-brewster-academy-the-possibility-of-joining-2020-class/

Brewster Academy never trailed in its win over Trinity Christian, winning the David West bracket of the John Wall Holiday Invitational, 69-49.  Terrence Clarke led the way for the Bobcats offensively. He finished with 23 points and 8 rebounds. He was the tournaments most valuable player.  Full story at:

https://www.highschoolot.com/brewster-academy-hammers-trinity-christian-to-win-john-wall-holiday-invitational-69-49/18094060/

This from Corey Evans - Solid day at the @JohnWallHoliday. Scottie Lewis, Bryan Antoine, Day’Ron Sharpe, Carter Whitt, Pat Williams, Greg Gantt & Nimari Burnett all were awesome.  Not sure if anyone was better than Terrance Clarke, though. Continues to bolster his number one ranking argument.

NOTE:  Nimari Burnett also holds an IU offer.