Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Dalton26

Rashard Fant - UDFA - Chicago Bears

On 4/28/2018 at 7:42 PM, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Love Rashard. One of the nicest guys I met in college. I rally hope he gets a shot!

I interviewed him when he was a sr in high school.  He had more poise at 17-18 than most 25 yr olds.  His family is wonderful (met them too at a game in Maryland).  He's very grounded.  That's what makes him special IMO.

Honestly he has a great chance to stick if he has a great camp. Corner was a high need area going into the draft. We drafted none. We have a lot of UDFA DB. Hope he comes ready.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Honestly he has a great chance to stick if he has a great camp. Corner was a high need area going into the draft. We drafted none. We have a lot of UDFA DB. Hope he comes ready.

Agreed, I think he’s competing with Kevin Toliver out of LSU who’s also an UDFA CB. I’m guessing one of them makes the final roster but I think they’re both talented enough to make it. Would love to see Rashard playing for the Bears and I hope he plays well in these mini camps