Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

thebigweave

Online college basketball simulation

12 hours ago, The Ola Depot said:
How can you tell with a recruit who the other leading teams are if you haven't offered them?

You can only see players whom you have spent RPs on, which show up in your top 35 list.

12 hours ago, mdn82 said:
When do you see which recruits pick you?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Recruiting runs through the final game of the season, so the Saturday after game 24.

I beat thebigweave by 1 point with a made shot, 6 seconds left. It was a good game.

Pap upset the 2 seed. I face Pap next.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Definitely a good game, back and forth most of the way. Still not sure how we didn't get an attempt up when we got the ball back with 6 seconds left and a TO to burn, but it is what it is.
Who's the Orlando Ruff Riders? That's who I got in 2nd rd and they are undefeated. I lost by 9 in the only meeting during regular season

Don't think it's anybody from the board, they were signed up before I realized the league had opened up.