Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2017 April Evaluation Period

2 minutes ago, ChiHoosier5 said:

Wonder what type of relationship Archie has with the Morgan Park program from Chicago where Ayo is from. Josh Cunningham, who we were recruiting at one point, is currently on the Dayton roster. Wonder if that relationship with the High School coach will help here. 

It looks like Cunningham originally went to Bradley but then transferred to Dayton. However, Kyle Davis who was one of Dayton's better players is also from Morgan Park and was one of Archie's first recruits at Dayton. Davis played for Mac Irvin Fire which is the team Ayo is playing for and the AAU team Justin Smith played on. 

5 minutes ago, ChiHoosier5 said:

Wonder what type of relationship Archie has with the Morgan Park program from Chicago where Ayo is from. Josh Cunningham, who we were recruiting at one point, is currently on the Dayton roster. Wonder if that relationship with the High School coach will help here. 

I wondered where Cunningham was.

he landed Cunningham as a transfer from Bradley. I'm not sure how much CAM would of interacted with his high school coach in the process. Hopefully he does have some sort of relationship with Morgan Parks program

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

6 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Are these events open to the general public? Most of these highlight videos it doesn't seem like there is much room, so is general admission only a few hundred?

Would be pretty cool to see some of these recruits we are after play as well as be around lots of high profile coaches and possible meet Archie. 

Running list so far.

PG-

Phinisee- offer?

Garland - offer

Jalen Carey- offer

SG

Dosunmu

Eric Hunter

Robbie Carmody

Dwayne Cohill ?

Romeo Langford- offer

Luguentz Dort ?

TJ Moss ?

Eric Ayala-offer

SF

Damezi Anderson ?

Musa Jallow- offer

Nahziah Carter

Jericole Hellems ?

Kevin Easley

Sid Wilson ?

PF-

Cole Swider-offer

Race Thompson

Nate Roberts

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Are these events open to the general public? Most of these highlight videos it doesn't seem like there is much room, so is general admission only a few hundred?
Would be pretty cool to see some of these recruits we are after play as well as be around lots of high profile coaches and possible meet Archie. 

Yes 10 bucks a day. I'm going next Sunday

9 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Am I missing any offers or players?

Also ? Placed next to players we may not really be pursuing.

We just offered Eric Ayala (SG) and I have in my notes that we also have offered C. J. Frederick (SG).  I know FCTC had offered Phinisee and I thought CAM had reaffirmed an offer, but I can't find anything to support that.  We need CCG and Pap to weigh in.

We just offered Eric Ayala (SG) and I have in my notes that we also have offered C. J. Frederick (SG).  I know FCTC had offered Phinisee and I thought CAM had reaffirmed an offer, but I can't find anything to support that.  We need CCG and Pap to weigh in.

Updated to include. We offered Frederick?

Yeah I read that just wondered about Saturday since that's the only day they've broken up into two sessions, didn't know if someone had went before and knew.

Ones I have been to in the past have been 10 for the day or 5 a session. Looks like they got rid of the 5 a session this year

24 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

16 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Updated to include. We offered Frederick?

Yes on Phinisee. Have not heard that about Frederick 

12 hours ago, ChiHoosier5 said:

So who of our recruits are playing in Indy this weekend in the EYBL?

Interest - a whole bunch of them.

Westfield (NIKE) - Offers
'18 PG Darius Garland - Bradley Beal Elite
'18 PG Jalen Carey - Playaz Basketball Club
'18 PF Cole Swider - BABC
'19 SF Keion Brooks - Spiece Indy Heat 

Fishers (UAA) - Offers 
'18 SG Eric Ayala - WeR1

8 hours ago, hoosierpap said:

Yes on Phinisee. Have not heard that about Frederick 

Glad to know Phinisee has a confirmed offer.  Got a little worried when I couldn't find anything for sure post-FCTC.

As for Frederick, he was offered by FCTC back in February but I don't think he's been re-offered by CAM.  I missed removing his offer when we had the coaching change.

Running list so far.

PG-

Phinisee- offer?

Garland - offer

Jalen Carey- offer

SG

Dosunmu

Eric Hunter

Robbie Carmody

Dwayne Cohill ?

Romeo Langford- offer

Luguentz Dort ?