Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

Welcome Coach Miller

To be honest, I know a little about Archie Miller so if you don't mind a couple questions:

Are we gonna see that stupid weave and kick offense or something along those lines?

Can he teach a F$&%€£# entry pass!?

Can he coach against a zone?

Defense wise, man or zone?

Fast pace or slow down?

2 minutes ago, Buck Naked said:

To be honest, I know a little about Archie Miller so if you don't mind a couple questions:

Are we gonna see that stupid weave and kick offense or something along those lines?

Fast pace or slow down?

No weave he plays more of a motion offense. He will usually start the game out fast paced and settle into the half court. He is big on passing the ball so yes he can teach an entry pass. He is a defensive minded coach and I believe its Man to man can't remember off the top of my head but he is a defense first. 

I have only watched about 5-8 games

Fast pace or slow down?

No. He runs a 2-1-2.

http://www.coachesclipboard.net/212Offense.html

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

No. He runs a 2-1-2.

http://www.coachesclipboard.net/212Offense.html

He beat Syracuse in the tournament. So that's more than crean can say. With a 1/16th of the talent too. I'm excited for something new and not having to check this thread every 5 minutes!

Even our biggest rivals fans and coaches are saying this is a great hire, that says something.

Bt banners getting a shout out on Illinois loyality board about the hire. Brass your name was brought up over there they were wanting you to explain to them why u didn't like the hire. Just a heads up. In the coaching carousal thread

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners