Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Just now, AZ Hoosier said:

What does that even mean?

Who has Marshall recruited that was comparable to Wade? No one? That's on him.

i'm saying that Crean's final four you can directly attribute to one of the best NBA players of the past 20 years. Marshall's final four run had no big stars.

Just now, Treesh said:

Playing in real conferences vs division 2.

Go ahead and argue Holtermann. Holtermann gives off an incredible vibe. He could be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

A great vibe sure. After listening to the local Indy radio and reaching out to my Indy brethren everyone likes Holtmann. However, Marshall is WAYYYYYYY more proven than holtmann.

A great vibe sure. After listening to the local Indy radio and reaching out to my Indy brethren everyone likes Holtmann. However, Marshall is WAYYYYYYY more proven than holtmann.

He may have more wins and conference championships, but is Marshall really the home run hire that Glass wants? Not a sexy name, nor are a couple names I listed I get that.

This will define Glass's career. If we are settling for Gregg, then I'm a little worried. If we have to wait until May for Billy, so be it. We need to offer the farm and more for Billy.

What about Quinn Snyder Utah is peaking.. Hayward is going back to Brad this summer.

Just now, Treesh said:

He may have more wins and conference championships, but is Marshall really the home run hire that Glass wants? Not a sexy name, nor are a couple names I listed I get that.

This will define Glass's career. If we are settling for Gregg, then I'm a little worried. If we have to wait until May for Billy, so be it. We need to offer the farm and more for Billy.

What about Quinn Snyder emoji848.png Utah is peaking.. Hayward is going back to Brad this summer.

I said from the jump that i ultimately want other people before Marshall. All i was trying to convey was i really don't understand the disdain for him. Quinn Snyder? The cheater? No one is looking to settle friend.

4 minutes ago, Chris Nieman said:

What?! Lol. We're all saying we don't want Alford. Are you ok?

Do you understand sarcasm? I don't want Alford. His lack of defense is on par with what we've seen for the past 9 years... try to keep up.

I said from the jump that i ultimately want other people before Marshall. All i was trying to convey was i really don't understand the disdain for him. Quinn Snyder? The cheater? No one is looking to settle friend.

Snyder can coach. Wasn't aware of his cheating forgive as I'm only 24. Lol

4 minutes ago, Treesh said:

What about Quinn Snyder emoji848.png Utah is peaking.. Hayward is going back to Brad this summer.

Yeah, nobody is arguing for Marshall over Donovan. 

i'm saying that Crean's final four you can directly attribute to one of the best NBA players of the past 20 years. Marshall's final four run had no big stars.

Only 3 players that played games in the NBA early, baker, and vanvleet all have played games in the league. Not bad for a final 4 team

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners