Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Crean being called a "True Winner" is laughable. Seriously. We haven't had consistent play by ANY of his teams since he came here. Is he a good coach? Maybe. But you can't call him a "True Winner". IMO the only thing he is "Truly" good at is clapping and drinking Diet Coke. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

According to Google it's about 125 miles from St. Louis to Columbia.  Definitely doable if it left this morning.

Plus who knows, maybe Mizzou officials would have met him in St. Louis.

None of us would have any idea what their day-to-day is like, it's entirely feasible they do some weekend business in St. Louis, or they want Crean so much they're willing to go out of their way to accommodate him by driving to St. Louis themselves.

1 minute ago, Hurryin'Hoosier317 said:

Crean being called a "True Winner" is laughable. Seriously. We haven't had consistent play by ANY of his teams since he came here. Is he a good coach? Maybe. But you can't call him a "True Winner". IMO the only thing he is "Truly" good at is clapping and drinking Diet Coke. Lol

Super hot take right there.

Having some family in college coaching, I do know that often times meetings between school officials and potential coaches don't happen on campus. Entirely possible there was a meeting in St. Louis. Probaby a privacy thing if I had to guess.

(Assuming this isn't a big coincidence)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yep. That's why I checked private jet flights from Monroe to St. Louis and vice versa.

Ahhh.

We're back to tracking flights in and out of Bloomington. I've missed this boys.

Just makes too much sense for him. I have been tracking for different locations over the last two weeks. This is the first one that popped up that made sense and the plane matched. Ironic it came today when the announcement was made. Quick flight too.

Another poster on  247 said this "I noticed that a flight just left Bloomington for Dayton. Is that unusual?" the another poster said " There is also a return flight back to Bloomington from Dayton at 7:00 pm. Interesting." Is it for Archie???

The purpose of me sharing the screenshot from Mizzou tweet about Crean being a true winner was to show they'd love him to be there and would be a good fit, not to make any statement about Crean's coaching.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners