Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

IUFB Offseason Updates

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I'll post it here but it will include sponsor rights at SSAH

Man, a sponsor on McCracken Court is going to be a TOUGH sell to the fanbase.

If this is off the playing surface, ex. outside the sidelines like the NBA does it won't be that big of a deal, but I'm not sure where exactly they're putting them based on the release.

56 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Man, a sponsor on McCracken Court is going to be a TOUGH sell to the fanbase.

If this is off the playing surface, ex. outside the sidelines like the NBA does it won't be that big of a deal, but I'm not sure where exactly they're putting them based on the release.

Well... since we can't move the scorer's table back enough for the players checking in to even sit there, we can't move the media back enough for players to even land out of bounds.... you're right it undoubtedly has to be on the court for it to matter. 

Sorry had to vent about those two things, can't stand it. 

7 minutes ago, Certified Sunshine Pumper said:

Well... since we can't move the scorer's table back enough for the players checking in to even sit there, we can't move the media back enough for players to even land out of bounds.... you're right it undoubtedly has to be on the court for it to matter. 

Sorry had to vent about those two things, can't stand it. 

Definitely a claustrophobic floor area. Someone might pay up to NOT have a sponsor on the floor lol.

Does anyone know if you have to park in the grass lot assigned to you? Can I park in the Park Avenue lot if I have a Forest Avenue pass? I thought there were just grass lots, didn't know we had specific names. I bought Park Avenue and a friend bought Forest Avenue.

4 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Does anyone know if you have to park in the grass lot assigned to you? Can I park in the Park Avenue lot if I have a Forest Avenue pass? I thought there were just grass lots, didn't know we had specific names. I bought Park Avenue and a friend bought Forest Avenue.

Don’t know the answer to your question, but it sure sounds like they’ve neutered the grass lot situation over the last few years. That would just be further nut-cutting. 

Lot 12 stand up!

48 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Don’t know the answer to your question, but it sure sounds like they’ve neutered the grass lot situation over the last few years. That would just be further nut-cutting. 

Lot 12 stand up!

No doubt. Who knew the grass lots had names. Plus assigning parking spaces, they made it not as fun. 

1 minute ago, Demo said:

https://x.com/SheriffWoodson/status/1827890576332648706

If you had just described it to me I would have thought thumbs up. But actually seeing it, not so much.

Thoughts?

I have a lot of gear from The Shop in my closet. This will not make the cut.

Might be a scorcher, but I am not a fan of the whole bison crusade constantly happening on Twitter.

19 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I have a lot of gear from The Shop in my closet. This will not make the cut.

Might be a scorcher, but I am not a fan of the whole bison crusade constantly happening on Twitter.

Yeah, the bison feels pretty jammed down our throats, though I don’t hate it. But I will always hate the big flat brim.