Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

rebelhoosier848891

UM Graduate Transfer Max Bielfeldt To IU

Well In my Facebook feed I get posts including threads from this site.   I saw a thread that said Max committed to IU.   Then I click on it and it was deleted.  So I think some of the others asking who said he is coming are referring to that thread which was deleted.  We would like to know who posted that. 

Agree IU Bud!  If you play in shoes---that's the height that counts on the Court!

Of course IU has a long standing policy of rounding way up on height---if we get Max he may be listed at 6'10" !  We call it the Yogi Rule!

Haha yea that is true, especially among our guards.  Both Rod Wilmont and Victor were listed at 6'5", and both were about 6'2" and change.  So many other dudes we've rounded up, but those guys always stood out to me. 

Haha yea that is true, especially among our guards.  Both Rod Wilmont and Victor were listed at 6'5", and both were about 6'2" and change.  So many other dudes we've rounded up, but those guys always stood out to me. 

So IU rounds up and some fans round down haha. (Ex. Oladipo measured in at a little over 6'4" at the NBA combine the year he was drafted)

There was a picture somewhere on social media that shows him against a tape showing he is a slight amount over 6'-8". I have no idea if he is wearing shoes or if the tape has been certified.  We will just have to trust he is as advertised.  I hope he comes to IU.