Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
djsalway

Perea not with Team due to VISA issues

Just leave them all in Canada. The season is lost. Fire Tom Crean. Hire the ghost of Dean Naismith to resurrect the program. Maybe even drop men's basketball from Indiana University. It's OVER

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I know some live and breathe this stuff and if the team traveled to Antarctica to play a game of HORSE in a research center's basement they'd want radio access, but if this is only the games in Canada I'm not getting too worked up over it. 

We're going to be playing a lot of small lineups this season; might as well get a head start in games that don't count. 

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="77040" timestamp="1407538131"]Thanks for the correction Chief. I just wanted to hear you finally speak.[/quote]
I prefer to listen (read). Then chime in from time to time. All will be well for us in the end at least it's not the start of the regular season. GO HOOSIERS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Seriously, how badly does his not playing in Canada affect the season? Sheesh! Frankie say Relax!

Our interior presence is a black hole that could swallow Assembly Hall, and one of the main players we'll be relying on to try and fill that void needs all the court time he can get even if it's an exhibition.

EDIT:  Not the kind of court time he got with his DUI either...