Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hwy 1

(2014) SF Devin Robinson to Florida

Sooooo many signs pointing to him becoming a Hoosier. Let's just end this already!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think everyone and their grandma would be shocked if didn't choose IU. Announcement should come shortly.

Jeff Borzello ‏@jeffborzello1h

Hearing Devin Robinson could announce by the end of the week. Oklahoma State, Florida, Indiana, Notre Dame final four for him.

Reggie Rankin ‏@ReggieRankin1m

Breaking News: ESPN 100 #53 overall. SF Joe Burton has informed me he has committed to Oklahoma State over finalist Oklahoma and Oregon

Oklahoma State just got a commitment from a 2014 SF. Could that impact Devin's stance or Oklahoma State's stance in any way?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Might not help...but it sure can't hurt.

Oklahoma State just got a commitment from a 2014 SF. Could that impact Devin's stance or Oklahoma State's stance in any way?

Hasn't OK State added two 2014 SF in recent weeks? I don't think they're serious contenders to begin with, but this can't help their odds with Robinson.

Funny.....

Justin Albers ‏@Justin_Albers22m

Update on Devin Robinson, including who his final two schools are.

Alex Bozich ‏@insidethehall12m
Christchurch School (Va.) coach Ben Thompson tells me Devin Robinson is still considering Florida, Indiana, Notre Dame and Oklahoma State.