Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

Prayers for my three cousins:

- One tried to commit suicide today or last night

- Another is batting tough marriage problems (her husband better be lucky I'm not back home)

- This cousin struggles with Autism, and the court is trying to get him institutionalized. Heart of gold that loves everyone, but has certain struggles that set him off and unfortunately things didn't go well. 

Dear lord, please watch after these three great people who need your guidance, assurance, and unconditional love. In your awesome and holy name, Amen!

- Another is batting tough marriage problems (her husband better be lucky I'm not back home)
- This cousin struggles with Autism, and the court is trying to get him institutionalized. Heart of gold that loves everyone, but has certain struggles that set him off and unfortunately things didn't go well.

Dear lord, please watch after these three great people who need your guidance, assurance, and unconditional love. In your awesome and holy name, Amen!

Wow, that's really a lot on your plate too. Prayers for you, your family and all affected

Prayer offered up on your family's behalf, Jaybob.

Requesting prayer for the family of John Turner. I met John over 15 years ago at a coin show in Indy. He was a exceptionally friendly man who wouldn't have hurt a fly. Heard on the radio this afternoon that he had been found dead in his coin store in Austin, Indiana last Saturday. Apparently shot dead by a couple of meth heads during a robbery. He was a great gentleman and my heart goes out to his family. RIP John.

Thanks, Nat.

Just a really bad situation. About as bad as a renter situation can get. Not fun.

Well all the best. There are really good renters and there are really bad renters. It's the really bad renters that made is decide to sell our town home when we moved east. I was all for renting. My wife said no. Lol she always wins!

Prayers for my friend's wife and family. They found out yesterday morning that she has breast cancer. It's caught very early which is good news in a bad situation. Their family can use all the prayers they can get.

Prayers go out to your friends. You got this.