Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

AZ Hoosier

Archie MIller Press Conference

Tom Crean=Delusions of Grandeur

Should have taken the LSU or Mizzou job....if they were actually his to be had.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm glad he didn't get the LSU job. Most of the people I work with are LSU fans and I don't want to hear about him anymore. Lol

4 hours ago, Capt. Crimson said:

My God... still have this Will Wade conference up. If you want to see the complete opposite of the Archie conference give it a watch. Phew.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wow, what a train wreck...That was awful. Are there any cliche's left? He used all of them. 

Wow I was just reading the Dayton board and I dont have many good things to say about their fans. Bunch of crybabies saying they'll have no respect if he takes a single recruit, his wife and daughter didnt have a say they were forced by archie, etc etc. 

Yeah awful. Archie forced them into moving to a multi-million dollar job. I bet they're furious.

Just now, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Yeah awful. Archie forced them into moving to a multi-million dollar job. I bet they're furious.

It was all based on a photo some dayton reported took. His wife looked like she was just sitting there listening and his daughter looked miserable. Well duh shes like 10 yrs old, for one no kid wants to leave their friends and secondly no kid wants to sit at a press conference like that. I'm sure if his wife and daughter said no then he wouldnt be hear. I just dont understand people trying to say what exactly went on behind closed doors between him and his family. Pathetic.

14 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

Wow I was just reading the Dayton board and I dont have many good things to say about their fans. Bunch of crybabies saying they'll have no respect if he takes a single recruit, his wife and daughter didnt have a say they were forced by archie, etc etc. 

They seem delusional as to what their program is........ 

6 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Sorry for flooding this thread on Will Wade/LSU, but this is a like a train wreck I can't look away from. It's crazy how bad he is. 

Is there a link anywhere for this? 

5 hours ago, Travis Scott said:

You guys know Crean's still there right? Like the man from the closet in "Real Genius". If you've never seen the movie, watch now and you're welcome.

And for an interesting bit of trivia the guy in the closet (Hollyfield) was played by the same actor that played Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite.

15 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Haha, he never played basketball either. It's like he's a clone. A reporter asked him if not playing hurts him. 

"Wade never played basketball in high school. He was a golfer at FRA. He did, however, play a part in the basketball program as he spent four years as a student manager. He served in the same role for the football and girls softball teams."