Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

5 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Oh lawd yes! Billy Donovan gonna instill fear in the rest of the NCAA basketball world. Get ready boyz because IU is about to take off

It would be awesome, but I'd take it with a grain of salt.  It's a new member there and hasn't established any credibility, along with what 41 said.

I posted it because I thought it was interesting.

Nothing has been deleted, just gotta skim the pages to find it all. Too many to make a list honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Lol having seen how many people sign up over the years to stir the pot I have a feeling it could get nasty at TOS as well as here if Billy D isn't named the coach.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

50 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Not sure if the poster has connections but BTownInsider on 247 posted these this comment recently:

They most certainly have their guy. Unless something extremely unexpected happens it is pretty much set in stone.

And when asked if we'd be happy, replied:

Extremely. Will be the most unified Hoosiers fanbase since the early 90s.

He's new to that board, I'm thinking he may be trolling IU fans.

Wouldn't you rather keep your house in Florida and eventually Indiana instead of Indiana and Oklahoma..?

Nah... Gainesville is not a retirement spot.
Only one house at a time in a college town!
Maybe Dillon the poster from last night can find a realtor that has been sleeping with Lyonel Anderson for the scoop!

22 minutes ago, VO5 said:

I'm just like you guys thinking he's probably full of it. If he isn't though..that guy will be a legend 

He'll be a legend either way, even if it's like the poster that claimed Jelan Kendrick to IU was a done deal.

2 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

That is a definite possibility.  Donovan putting his FL house on the market is interesting timing, but there could be a number of reasons he'd sell it.

Saw someone post this on 247 and seemed like a logical possibility. Also because it referenced the Stephanie White situation that I mentioned in another post.

"For the people that think that Billy wouldn't consider IU until the Thunder are eliminated all I can say is look at what Stephanie White did when she left the Indiana Fever to go to Vandy. Also I think the reason that his house in Florida could be in correlation with him coming to IU potentially and here is why. It is plausible that the reason he kept that home was because he wanted to stay there rather than OKC during the NBA offseason. However if he goes back to college to coach there isn't much of an offseason like the NBA because of the offseason workouts and all of the recruiting that goes on in the summer. So if it is that he is coming to IU the Florida home goes up for sale now and OKC home goes up for sale when he leaves OKC."

2 hours ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

Saw this on ITH, I know that Davis didn't have the big ten titles like Crean and that a lot of folks say those were knights players but still kind of interesting to think about
78c7f799f16c3d1f1fa10a32eeb957ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

To be fair, Purdue was terrible during most of Davis' tenure.  The Gene Keady days were winding down, and the past few years' Purdue teams have been much better than anything Davis had to deal with.

And also, we do not measure success by beating Purdue.  That's how Purdue measures their success (beating IU).

2 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Saw someone post this on 247 and seemed like a logical possibility. Also because it referenced the Stephanie White situation that I mentioned in another post.

"For the people that think that Billy wouldn't consider IU until the Thunder are eliminated all I can say is look at what Stephanie White did when she left the Indiana Fever to go to Vandy. Also I think the reason that his house in Florida could be in correlation with him coming to IU potentially and here is why. It is plausible that the reason he kept that home was because he wanted to stay there rather than OKC during the NBA offseason. However if he goes back to college to coach there isn't much of an offseason like the NBA because of the offseason workouts and all of the recruiting that goes on in the summer. So if it is that he is coming to IU the Florida home goes up for sale now and OKC home goes up for sale when he leaves OKC."

In regards to his house for sale that did cross my mind.  I would've sold it when I took the OKC job though.