Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) CB Quran Hafiz

Judging from his tweets surely it's only a matter of time before he's a Hoosier right?

He tweets all the schools recruiting him pretty heavily. Crystal ball is favoring Nebraska. Would be a great addition to an already good class though!

We are investing a lot of time into this kid. I would even go as far as saying he's been our top target. The coaching staff must feel we have a good chance.

Even if he doesn't choose us, he's showing us a lot of love and tweeted about us while on a Nebraska visit. Big recruiting battle for us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

why would other teams be pulling out?

Take this with a grain of salt but according to a Nebraska recruiting twitter profile (@GBRrecruiting) he believes it's because he's the recruit mentioned in 80-page report released on Minnesota players and their sexual assault/harassment scandal. I guess the report (which I haven't read) includes a recruit (not named) that was on campus for a visit and according to GBRrecruiting, Quran Hafiz, was the only official visitor that weekend. 

Again that is pure speculation and I hope he's not involved in any way to that scandal.