Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Colts / NFL Game Thread

14 hours ago, Certified Sunshine Pumper said:

Why did you quote me? 

well, what did you mean by the colts have 2 losses by 8 points?  I assume you meant we have been close in both games and talk of making changes was premature

17 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

well, what did you mean by the colts have 2 losses by 8 points?  I assume you meant we have been close in both games and talk of making changes was premature

Well.. it's Week 3 lol 

What did I mean by 2 losses by 8 points total? I meant exactly what I said, the Colts have 2 losses by 8 points total. 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

I agree with ya.  But all that being said the Colts still had a chance and only got beat by 6.  

Just saying I never had a feeling the Colts were actually in the game. Once that stupid 3rd and 1 play and the missed FG the game was over 

1 hour ago, Certified Sunshine Pumper said:

Well.. it's Week 3 lol 

What did I mean by 2 losses by 8 points total? I meant exactly what I said, the Colts have 2 losses by 8 points total. 

Well in the last 5 years teams starting 0-2 has made the playoffs twice. Yes it is only week 3 but a loss this week the season is pretty much over.

36 minutes ago, Certified Sunshine Pumper said:

So don't lose 

They better win the next two home games vs the Bears and Steelers. The problem is it will seem more like a neutral field with a lot of Bears and Steelers fans in the building 

1 hour ago, Scotty R said:

They better win the next two home games vs the Bears and Steelers. The problem is it will seem more like a neutral field with a lot of Bears and Steelers fans in the building 

Nah, the problem is the defense is garbage and the qb just sprays the field with his passes.  The crowd could be 100% Colts fans and it wouldn't matter

4 hours ago, Josh said:

Nah, the problem is the defense is garbage and the qb just sprays the field with his passes.  The crowd could be 100% Colts fans and it wouldn't matter

At what point do people seriously start calling for Bradley to be fired? Our defense has issues talent wise, but his complete inability to mitigate them scheme wise is really concerning. 

43 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

At what point do people seriously start calling for Bradley to be fired? Our defense has issues talent wise, but his complete inability to mitigate them scheme wise is really concerning. 

Now. He's antiquated and overly conservative in his scheme. And Ballard can go with him for pinching too many pennies to care about buffing the secondary.

12 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

I think that should be considered.  He and Steichen are close though so that will make it tougher.

15 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Should have been fired last year along with Ballard. His defense both years finished 28th in ppg which is the only thing that matters.

19 hours ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Now. He's antiquated and overly conservative in his scheme. And Ballard can go with him for pinching too many pennies to care about buffing the secondary.

Not only not building a good secondary, but depending on a starter who is made of glass. 

18 hours ago, Scotty R said:

Should have been fired last year along with Ballard. His defense both years finished 28th in ppg which is the only thing that matters.

Didn't you and Ballard go to different high schools together?  lol

where would the colts be without JT.  AR owning to his mistakes at the end of the game was nice to see.  I just hope he gets the accuracy under control in some capacity.  Some of these passes are just way overthrown.  I know he's only played in what 7 meaningful regular season games.  If he continues with these issues next season I will start becoming uneasy

On 9/23/2024 at 11:08 AM, dwtaylor1055 said:

where would the colts be without JT.  AR owning to his mistakes at the end of the game was nice to see.  I just hope he gets the accuracy under control in some capacity.  Some of these passes are just way overthrown.  I know he's only played in what 7 meaningful regular season games.  If he continues with these issues next season I will start becoming uneasy

I am uneasy about him right now.  Aside from his accuracy issues, I think he needs to run more.

McCarthy’s got to be gone tomorrow, right? You’re probably gone end of year anyway and now you’re getting beat by 35 at home going into a bye week and the Lions are running gimmick plays on you to try to get OL’s touchdowns? Crowd didn’t even care enough to boo, they just split. No coming back from this.

28 minutes ago, Demo said:

McCarthy’s got to be gone tomorrow, right? You’re probably gone end of year anyway and now you’re getting beat by 35 at home going into a bye week and the Lions are running gimmick plays on you to try to get OL’s touchdowns? Crowd didn’t even care enough to boo, they just split. No coming back from this.

Jerry's gonna call Cigs first thing in the morning! 

Last two college coaches he hired won Super Bowls. 

giphy.gif