Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

So who are we rooting for? I know it’s better for IU if OSU wins, but I’d love to see OSU still miss the playoff after the Big 10 screwed us out of the championship game to try to get them in. 

Screw it, I'm rooting for Peyton and against the B1G trying to rig this for their boy$$$. As much as it'd be awesome for IU to make a NY6 bowl, the way the Illuminati has been shunning IU in the last couple weeks, I'm prepared for IU playing in the Citrus or Outback Bowl.

3 minutes ago, cthomas said:

I loved Ramsey when he was our QB, now not so much. The pick in the end zone was his problem when he was here. Under thrown balls.

That was on purpose. His TE was supposed to come back to the ball, and if he does it’s a TD. If Ramsey throws it over the top there it’s OB. That stuff happens when you’ve only played one shorted season with your receivers 

2 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

That was on purpose. His TE was supposed to come back to the ball, and if he does it’s a TD. If Ramsey throws it over the top there it’s OB. That stuff happens when you’ve only played one shorted season with your receivers 

Defender seemed to know what the NW was supposed to do. Was ready for it 

1 minute ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

Maybe and I'll give you that one. But we saw the short throws quite a bit during his time here. I admire his toughness and his is a guy you can go to war with. I just think he is limited as a QB.

5 minutes ago, cthomas said:

Maybe and I'll give you that one. But we saw the short throws quite a bit during his time here. I admire his toughness and his is a guy you can go to war with. I just think he is limited as a QB.

He’s limited but he can take a licking without getting hurt and he’s 1.5 quarters away from being the starting qb on the big ten champion football team. 

10 minutes ago, cthomas said:

In fairness a lot of his short throws were just due to his lack of arm strength. The OC has to dial up routes that fit within your QBs skillset. 

8 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

In fairness a lot of his short throws were just due to his lack of arm strength. The OC has to dial up routes that fit within your QBs skillset. 

Agree and that was really my point. Wasn't trying to be negative towards the young man at all.

15 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

He’s limited but he can take a licking without getting hurt and he’s 1.5 quarters away from being the starting qb on the big ten champion football team. 

And if he can finish it he deserves all the credit he will be given.