Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

Random IUBB Recruiting

GreenForest has Ike Obiagu. 7 foot , 4 star 2017 big man. Not committed yet.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Leaders considered to be Baylor, Auburn, Maryland. Few others in contention.

Justin Forrest is an unranked guard for them. He was their leading scorer. I believe they have 4 guys 6'8" or bigger.

A recruiting force.

Hamilton has always been considered one of the top recruiting coaches now doing something with that talent is another thing. Speaking of Florida st Cj walker has looked pretty good for them so far. Point guard from Indy tech

Hamilton has always been considered one of the top recruiting coaches now doing something with that talent is another thing. Speaking of Florida st Cj walker has looked pretty good for them so far. Point guard from Indy tech

I remember him. Played with Trey Lyles I believe. Also have Terrence Mann, a wing/guard we recruited for a bit. Jonathan Isaacs was their biggest coup last year. Considered lottery type talent. I wouldn't want to play them on a neutral court.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I remember him. Played with Trey Lyles I believe. Also have Terrence Mann, a wing/guard we recruited for a bit. Jonathan Isaacs was their biggest coup last year. Considered lottery type talent. I wouldn't want to play them on a neutral court.

I would want to play them on a neutral court. Basketball is a crazy game. New Hampshire lost to West Virginia by 50, New Hampshire beat temple at temple, Temple beat West Virginia and Florida st on a neutral court

I would want to play them on a neutral court. Basketball is a crazy game. New Hampshire lost to West Virginia by 50, New Hampshire beat temple at temple, Temple beat West Virginia and Florida st on a neutral court

Understandable. Just a crazy amount of talent for an unheralded team (could be a sneaky 7-11 seed come March). We could win, sure. It'd be a 50/50 game in my mind.

Understandable. Just a crazy amount of talent for an unheralded team (could be a sneaky 7-11 seed come March). We could win, sure. It'd be a 50/50 game in my mind.

You could say that about a lot of teams I suppose. If they are in the 7-11 range come tournament time then Florida st would have another disappointing season. There is no reason they shouldn't get a 4-6 seed. Playing in the ACC will give them plenty of opportunities

You could say that about a lot of teams I suppose. If they are in the 7-11 range come tournament time then Florida st would have another disappointing season. There is no reason they shouldn't get a 4-6 seed. Playing in the ACC will give them plenty of opportunities

Lol. Point is/was they are a talented and dangerous team. Also recruiting well. Continue to land key players. Trending up.

Yes, will be doing a Kansas one soon. Plan to do Duke tomorrow. Indiana and Kansas maybe tomorrow, definitely soon.
@jerrymeyer247
For you 247 fans looks like jerry Meyer is going to do a facebook Q and A on Indiana recruiting in the near future

14 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Yes, will be doing a Kansas one soon. Plan to do Duke tomorrow. Indiana and Kansas maybe tomorrow, definitely soon.
@jerrymeyer247
For you 247 fans looks like jerry Meyer is going to do a facebook Q and A on Indiana recruiting in the near future

Oh boy can't wait for this