Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Way too much all together, but the Browns will end up taking Myles Garrett. Trubisky could still be there at 12 for them or they could try moving up if they want him and feel threatened.

Nate Peterman of Pitt is a guy that will be a good qb in the league and has flown under the radar as well as Brad Kaaya from the U. Dobbs is gaining a lot of traction like I saw you state in your post. Patrick Mahomes & Kizer are the two biggest ceiling guys along with Trubisky. Deshaun Watson will be a good qb, but idk about great.

I am a Raiders fan and hoping for Kevin King from UW. He is a smooth corner and think he will help us immediately. I also like the Colts just not close to as much as the Raiders, but am praying Reuben Foster falls to 15 now with this diluted sample talk.

This draft is amazing when it comes to defensive side of the ball, but offensively there aren't the talents at qb like previous years. RB is a huge strength and even Alvin Kamara looks like a superstar, but isn't expected to go before the "big 3". WR has a few guys in Corey Davis & Mike Williams as well as a few others. TE is a little better than previous years. O Line talent is no where near a normal level of talent the last drafts have had.

I love the NFL draft and start scouting players in January and try to get a feel for a number of prospects. Football is way more of a mental game than people think because of the physical nature.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Trubisky won't be there at 12. They will have to move up.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Trubisky won't be there at 12. They will have to move up.

I'd be stunned if he was still there, I dont think he makes it past the Bills at 10. This is an extremely weak QB class but its such a valuable position that teams will always make that gamble.

I'd be stunned if he was still there, I dont think he makes it past the Bills at 10. This is an extremely weak QB class but its such a valuable position that teams will always make that gamble.

Yep. Somebody jumps past the Jets to take him. Either my Bears or Tennessee moves back imo. Tennessee can recoup their second while still having 2 1's. I think the Bears try and move back to get another first next year in a stacked QB class. I still think Watson is the best pro. Trubisky just doesn't seem more than a game manager to me. Mahomes just feels like a bust. All of his video is him doing things a QB coach will cringe at. His ceiling is Farve. His floor is hard bust. If you need defense, rb, or TE this draft is for you.

Yep. Somebody jumps past the Jets to take him. Either my Bears or Tennessee moves back imo. Tennessee can recoup their second while still having 2 1's. I think the Bears try and move back to get another first next year in a stacked QB class. I still think Watson is the best pro. Trubisky just doesn't seem more than a game manager to me. Mahomes just feels like a bust. All of his video is him doing things a QB coach will cringe at. His ceiling is Farve. His floor is hard bust. If you need defense, rb, or TE this draft is for you.

The nice thing is it would be incredibly hard for Pace to blow it in this draft. He's set up so nicely for this one and honestly next year if he moves down. I'm really torn on whether I want Adams or someone similar at 3 or to move down to stockpile picks. Only way he totally blows it is if he drafts a QB not named Watson in the 1st, and I'd only be half ok with Watson.

I'd like to take a QB in the mid-rounds and see what happens. Personally, I think Glennon is a very good stopgap. Ceiling of a solid starter and his floor puts us in the top 5 of next year's draft.

The nice thing is it would be incredibly hard for Pace to blow it in this draft. He's set up so nicely for this one and honestly next year if he moves down. I'm really torn on whether I want Adams or someone similar at 3 or to move down to stockpile picks. Only way he totally blows it is if he drafts a QB not named Watson in the 1st, and I'd only be half ok with Watson.

I'd like to take a QB in the mid-rounds and see what happens. Personally, I think Glennon is a very good stopgap. Ceiling of a solid starter and his floor puts us in the top 5 of next year's draft.

Yep. $15 mill of his $18 mill guarantee is this year. If he comes back next year it's cheap. I just feel like he is setting roster up to tank this year.

Yep. $15 mill of his $18 mill guarantee is this year. If he comes back next year it's cheap. I just feel like he is setting roster up to tank this year.

I'm fine with one more year of it. It's obvious this roster isn't ready yet, so might as well make the most of it. If we aren't competing weekly in 2018, I'll start getting irritable. I'm giving Pace a long leash to work this thing out. He took over more of a mess than a lot of the Chicago media admits for some reason. Or at least what I see of the Chicago media.

Why are bears fans so upset about the pick?

They traded a 3rd and 4th this year and a 3rd next year to move up 1 spot to get a guy that would've very likely been there at 3 anyway. Also there was too much defensive talent up there to pass on when that's by far the biggest need.

(I'm still very much on the ledge and praying for a trade)