Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU(5) vs UNC(1) Game Thread

Just now, TheWatShot said:

I held off on saying this all week, but I think many of our fans greatly underestimated how difficult this game would be. We had a great year, but we just don't get the same caliber of player teams like Kansas and UNC get. 

Certainly looks that way now, but hoping they can make a game of it at least!

Playing back that Paige shot in the paint it sure looks like Morgan was grimacing from either the shot or shoulder but very noticeable!

Yeah he couldn't lift his arm up there

Just now, TheWatShot said:

I held off on saying this all week, but I think many of our fans greatly underestimated how difficult this game would be. We had a great year, but we just don't get the same caliber of player teams like Kansas and UNC get. 

we get a few of the same caliber players, it's just that they always have a top 10 class, when we have one once every 5-10 years. 

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I think we have too many 1 dimensional players and players who are hot or cold to truly compete with the big boys.  Maybe if Rojo was back and Troy had made a commitment to D like the NBA told him to. But right now our starting line up has 3 guys who are struggling/failing on defense and without more offense from our Cold guy we can't score. 

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I think we have too many 1 dimensional players and players who are hot or cold to truly compete with the big boys.  Maybe if Rojo was back and Troy had made a commitment to D like the NBA told him to. But right now our starting line up has 3 guys who are struggling/failing on defense and without more offense from our Cold guy we can't score.