Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

coonhounds

Happy new year btownbanners

In case anyone wondered, yeah, people on the west coast do celebrate when it's midnight on the east coast. My cork popped exactly at midnight without assistance, that has to be a good omen.

Happy New Year everyone, may all your resolutions become fulfilled. 

Good lord I knew Alaska was far away, but it is just now New Year there?????? :laugh: :cheese:

He had to ride his snow machine to the telegraph office that sent a telegraph to the email office who then sends emails. This is common practice for all of those living in the bush!

Hello, all! Been a fan since the RMK days and as a new year's resolution, I decided to finally create an account. Long time reader, so I know most of you, but wanted to introduce myself.

Seen some good and bad from the fellas this year but that ND game showed me that they have the composure to win some games fighting through adversity, which hasn't been the case for a few years.

Anyway, hope to discuss IU athletics in a friendly manner with you all and can't wait to express my fandom with some great insiders. 

Cheers to a great 2016.

Welcome, and it's great to finally have you on posting. Please take the time to read over the forum rules and guidelines. Anyway, here is to a Hoosier victory over Nebraska. Thanks for posting and enjoy reading your future posts!