Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF De'Ron Davis to IU

Looks like we were out in Colorado a few days ago and maybe checked out De'Ron. Not aware of any names on this AAU team yet.

Colorado Elite @Colorado_Elite  ·  Sep 10
Great workout tonight... Had 3 big time Colleges show up. Indiana, Colorado, and Wyoming were in the building. #hardworkpaysoff

I would love to see Davis make it to HH. He seems to be atop IU's wishlist at the moment so I can't imagine IU not pushing for it. Heard HH is going to be a little different this year, in a good way. IU really would benefit from getting their top targets in, obviously.

I would love to see Davis make it to HH. He seems to be atop IU's wishlist at the moment so I can't imagine IU not pushing for it. Heard HH is going to be a little different this year, in a good way. IU really would benefit from getting their top targets in, obviously.

Possible to expand upon the HH comment right now?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That's a long trip for a Colorado kid to come to HH for a weekend. 

Don't think it can be an official visit for a '16 yet, can it?

PS: pap - what did you hear about HH being extra excellent?

I would if I could. I don't really know but I can find out. I just heard they are approaching it a little different, "hipper", with some more things aimed at recruits.

Interesting...I don't really care what they do as long as I get to see Troy and Hanner headbutt the ceiling of the Hall. But yeah if you could feed us something, that'd be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

De'ron and his Overland squad took on Zimmerman/Jeter of Bishop Gorman last week. They lost, but De'ron had a solid game against those bigs going for 12 pts, 10 rbs, 3 blks. Looks like Zona and Ok St. were out to see him later in the week so Zona still applying the heat after the Leaf commitment.