Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) C Caleb Swanigan to MSU

Adam Schenkel ‏@AdamTheFan 52s
#iubb assistant @kjrelentless in to watch Caleb Swanigan (2016 PF) at the Homestead/Kokomo Regional game in Marion.

[url="http://www.ihigh.com/whmb/broadcast_340232.html?silverlight=1"]Stream[/url] - fyi, usually an archived replay in this link after the game.

Thanks CCG.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Homestead(Biggie) vs HSE(2017 SF Zach Gunn-offer) for the Marion Regional Championship.

Justin Kenny ‏@jkenny_ns  2m
IU assistant Kenny Johnson in attendance again tonight, hangin out with the Homestead students right now...#iubb

Stream - fyi, usually an archived replay in this link after the game.

Swanigan is definitely a "spaceeater". He really, and I mean really, needs to lose that extra weight. He plays right now like that kid in your 5th grade class who was 100 pounds heavier and 6 inches taller than you were, just overpowers opponents. Regardless, he can put up numbers and showed as much in state tournament play. Getting his weight issue corrected will be a good indication of how focused he is.

Another player from this area who shows promise is 6'6'' junior to be Kyle Mallers from Fort Wayne Carroll. I saw him twice in sectional play at East Noble HS. He moves well with and without the ball, quick, not afraid to play D, and has a nice stroke. Saw him handling the point a number of times. He scored well, showing confidence of his ability, all the while playing on a team that showcased Chandler White. 

I was hoping he and Caleb would be playing on the same AAU team. The Spiece Fieldhouse, Fort Wayne,  tournament is an early venue in the AAU season; I should have the opportunity to see both there. I might have to blow off the dust on the vid maker, read the instructions again, and show up. 

[quote name="jayben00" post="61335" timestamp="1398113816"]Swanigan is definitely a "spaceeater". He really, and I mean really, needs to lose that extra weight. He plays right now like that kid in your 5th grade class who was 100 pounds heavier and 6 inches taller than you were, just overpowers opponents. Regardless, he can put up numbers and showed as much in state tournament play. Getting his weight issue corrected will be a good indication of how focused he is.

Another player from this area who shows promise is 6'6'' junior to be Kyle Mallers from Fort Wayne Carroll. I saw him twice in sectional play at East Noble HS. He moves well with [u][i]and without [/i][/u]the ball, quick, not afraid to play D, and has a nice stroke. Saw him handling the point a number of times. He scored well, showing confidence of his ability, all the while playing on a team that showcased Chandler White.

I was hoping he and Caleb would be playing on the same AAU team. The Spiece Fieldhouse, Fort Wayne, tournament is an early venue in the AAU season; I should have the opportunity to see both there. I might have to blow off the dust on the vid maker, read the instructions again, and show up. [/quote]

From what I've read he's already lost a ton and added quite a bit of muscle. Said he was wanting to lose more still.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners