Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) C Thomas Bryant to IU

Two updates from the boys in Orange:

Jack Hall said: 

Whats up w this tweet by Syracuse Basketball (@syracusebball):

Even thought Bryant's visit was cancelled this weekend, Indiana has to feel good about where they stand. Syracuse not so much the favorite.
6:02pm - 26 Oct 14

I thought we were the favorite for TB? If he wasnt the player JB was referring to, who was?
And then this tweet:

@ryannemcek @JN_in_ILM It's my opinion. Visited IU, wanted to visit following weekend. The scholarship issue at SU could hurt them.
6:27pm - 26 Oct 14

Though, they seem to think it's only because they may not have the scholarships for it.

he was but the NCAA investigation and possible scholarship losses would impact his decision. Without the threat of sanctions there was little doubt he would come here but until SU knows their fate he is keeping his options open.

I want guys that wanna come to IU. I want them to love IU. I don't want a guy that comes here because his 1st option was in a mess. But I understand sometimes things don't work out

pretty happy we got JBJ and UK was his choice until the last minute when UK took Booker over him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners