Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Injuries have a lot to do with their records, but this Mountain West game between the bottom two teams has been good basketball so far

compare this to the georgetown/Depaul battle of cellar dwellers earlier, which while entertaining, often made my eyes bleed

4 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

McDonalds All American rosters out.

MSU gets 2 with Booker and Fears. Both ironically Indiana kids.

No other B1G got one.

Kentucky gets 4 (Wagner, Bradshaw, Edwards, Sheppard)

Duke gets 3.

Bronny James on list, undecided. Stud Buzelis (pro) on list.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Bronny James is a burger boy? What a joke. He's good but not McD AA good. No way he'd be one if his dad was pretty much anyone else. 

2 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

Bronny James is a burger boy? What a joke. He's good but not McD AA good. No way he'd be one of his dad was pretty much anyone else. 

There's some heated discussions on the ol' social media about this and even a Barstool article about how some coaches have said that they tried to get involved in recruiting Bronny, but had to contact a PR person to even get a phone call with mom to even see if they could speak to Bronny.

11 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

There's some heated discussions on the ol' social media about this and even a Barstool article about how some coaches have said that they tried to get involved in recruiting Bronny, but had to contact a PR person to even get a phone call with mom to even see if they could speak to Bronny.

Generational Wealth = Abnormal Childhood

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

So if I'm reading that correctly, IU gets really, really good shots but doesn't have the greatest shooters (slightly below average?). I guess we already knew that, despite the improvement in shooting from some of the players 

8 minutes ago, str8baller said:

I don’t follow recruiting anymore. What’s the deal here?

Woody and a bunch of other high major coaches backed off Booker and Izzo kept recruiting hard even when he was putting up 0s.    Not really having the greatest senior year as well.   Fears is an out of state kid playing at La Lumiere.  I personally don’t count that as an Indiana kid.