Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Just now, Demo said:

I’m sure this is the new normal that the portal has wrought, but I cannot wait to get the Covid year cycled. 

Yep,

16/40 of the Elite 8 starters are 5th year seniors. Crazy stat and I’ll also be glad when the added covid years are over (I think next season is the last).

16 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

Listening to the crew between the games and have to ask….

What does Clark Kellog bring to the table? I’m surprised they have kept him around this long.

You mean v Chuck Barkley?

2 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

You mean v Chuck Barkley?

Yeah,

I don’t really like Barkley showing up for college at the end of each season but at least he makes me chuckle a bit. Kellogg brings ???

For your reading pleasure, I give you the Illinois message board, starting at halftime. I recommend starting with post that states ”Let’s go fellas!!! We’re 20 minutes away from a final 4 berth and it’s there for the taking!!
https://www.illinoisloyalty.com/post/game-thread-illinois-vs-uconn.34192/page-24
Typical Iwhini fans. Always blaming the officials.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Aaron Estrada needs to pay me to never watch him. I know he’s a good player and yet the half dozen or so Bama games I’ve watched this year I’ve never seen him good. 

2 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

For your reading pleasure, I give you the Illinois message board, starting at halftime. I recommend starting with post that states Let’s go fellas!!! We’re 20 minutes away from a final 4 berth and it’s there for the taking!!

https://www.illinoisloyalty.com/post/game-thread-illinois-vs-uconn.34192/page-24

LOL --  my favorite post was from AT6.  After U Conn had gotten the run to 30-0, he posted "this team is rattled".

Ya think?

I swear, every time I watch Mark Sears and sit here and mumble to myself about how that is the EXACT player Woody needs to find and then remember that he started out at Ohio U, I’m unsure whether to be annoyed that he’s not in Bloomington or encouraged that he can, in fact, be found. 

6 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Wasn't much of a push by Girard before the time out, but he did  push him and then immediately went over and stood over him and said something.

Seemed like he was calling out the flop.