Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 hour ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Loyola IL wins the MVC Championship. Congratulations to them

Good Stuff - I will be pulling for Damezi's and Justin's squads in the coming weeks to make some noise.

From a quick glance, it doesn't appear that that Clifton Moore's La Salle or Jake Forrester's Temple teams will be playing in the tourney.

8 minutes ago, MemphisHoosier said:

Good Stuff - I will be pulling for Damezi's and Justin's squads in the coming weeks to make some noise.

From a quick glance, it doesn't appear that that Clifton Moore's La Salle or Jake Forrester's Temple teams will be playing in the tourney.

I had no idea Arkansas was #12 in the country. Tells you how much I’ve paid attention to them. Loyola is a team that could be a pain once again

13 minutes ago, theriverpilot said:

MSU, although not a great team, is doing what they’re supposed to do on their home floor to boost their tourney resume.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I thought the same thing!  That's what great coaches do!

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Sparty is going dancing.  Heck of a turn around for them.    The fact that Michigan only had to play 17 B1G games is ridiculous.  

Also Michigan B1G schedule 

only had to play Illinois, Ohio st, Purdue, Rutgers once 

10 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Also Michigan B1G schedule 

only had to play Illinois, Ohio st, Purdue, Rutgers once 

Normally the winner of the B1G has one of the easiest schedules within the conference every year but the fact they got to play 3 less games then Illinois and in the head to head game Illinois destroyed them I would be pretty upset as an Illinois fan right now losing the B1G regular season by % 

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Normally the winner of the B1G has one of the easiest schedules within the conference every year but the fact they got to play 3 less games then Illinois and in the head to head game Illinois destroyed them I would be pretty upset as an Illinois fan right now losing the B1G regular season by % 

Thats why I said games missed due to covid should be forfeits.

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Put a Big 1.0 banner up anyway.

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

complete BS, I hate Illinois, but that is a screw job.