Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

How's everyone doing?

After reading this I might just stay in college forever. Sometimes finding food is the most taxing part of my day.

You think I'm kidding....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Stay here. Stay as long as you can. For the love of God don't leave!

Just wanted to drop by real quick and see how everyone has been. I apologize for my lack of presence over the previous month or two, but you could say life has caught up to me and has taken over everything I do.

Here's the run down:

1. 9/15 - Accepted new job in Richmond, VA
2. 9/30 - had PreLex surgery on my left eye
3. 10/2 - Finally listed house for sale after 2 weeks of getting it into sellable shape
4. 10/5 - House Sold
5. 10/7 - my Birthday / eye surgery on right eye
6. 10/7 - Coordinate movers and all the other fun stuff when you are moving
7. 10/14 - 2nd eye surgery on my left eye to fix a. Over rotation of the new lease...

8. Inspections, packing, moving, finding a place to live in Richmond, wrapping up job duties in Indy, learn new job stuff in Richmond.

9. Along the way get our BtownBanners app all updated and ready to go... STILL waiting on Apple to approve it...

I'm sure I'm missing a ton of other stuff, but needless to say my life has been crazy over the last month and a half!

Special shout out to all the mods and admins who have picked up my slack and I apologize to them for being gone so much. I'd like to say it will be better over the coming weeks, but I don't think that's the truth until probably Big Ten basketball season.

If anyone on the forums wants an increased role, please reach out to me at btownbanners@gmail.com and we can discuss what you are interested in.

We need for basketball:

- Game Previews
- Rapid Reactions to games
- Highlights and Video guru
- around the Big Ten update articles
- Around college Bball articles?
- Recruiting write-ups etc.

I still have plans to make this place the best IUBB site out there, just need for the other 90% of my life to chill out for a bit to make that happen.

As always, THANK YOU for coming to BtownBanners and joining our community! Without all of you this place wouldn't be anything like it is today. Our members are AWESOME and have been great at posting everything IU which has helped me get my fix in the 10-15 minutes I have a day to look after BtownBanners.

Finally- If you have any thoughts, suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to communicate those out to myself, the mods & admins. Feel free to share in this thread as well!

Now back to the Main point of this post... How's everyone doing?

shot you an email boss

IU41, Richmond is a great area and nice place to live. I have worked in the area several times and loved it. Lots of history if you like Civil War stuff. White House of Confederacy, Confederate Museum are two other great places to see. It has a lot of good downtown bars for young and old, a cigar bar, and a great steakhouse. VCU is there and lots of talent! Good luck.

I applied for a promotion at work that they ensured I was a shoe in to get. They brought in someone from the outside because "they need my leadership where I am"

I could smell the cow crap falling out of his mouth. 

Sorry to hear it Camp

I applied for a promotion at work that they ensured I was a shoe in to get. They brought in someone from the outside because "they need my leadership where I am"

oh my this happened to me where i work, i hate when they bring someone in thats never done your job and tries to fix things lol

I always get the, we want you ready in 6 months speech. Yep, and nothing's happened in a year. Very frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners