Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

No way PG plays the 4 imo, would be a huge mistake.

No way PG plays the 4 imo, would be a huge mistake.

Don't you think Paul George is kinda thin to play the 4 for a extended period of time?

Eh, I am just going based on what they said in the end of year presser. Worth noting there aren't a ton of back to the basket 4's

Okafor looked a good inch or two taller than KAT when they were just on stage together.

Edit: Also just read that Cliff Alexander was measured at 5.8% body fat at the combine. That's impressive.

Knicks might want to trade 4. Get on the phone, Larry. Let's make something happen.

Who would the pacers even give up? You think the Knicks would take hibbert?

Okafor looked a good inch or two taller than KAT when they were just on stage together.

Edit: Also just read that Cliff Alexander was measured at 5.8% body fat at the combine. That's impressive.

You mean shorter?

Ugh, I'm gonna be pissed if we end up with Turner. We already have a clunky 7 footer who thinks he has a jump shot.

Why is Bird so fixated on bigs? The four teams still playing all rank in the top five of the NBA in three point shooting. The game has officially changed. The style Bird wants isn't necessarily wrong, it's just archaic at this point. 

Without a doubt taller.

Saw the clip you were talking about earlier today, definitely was there. Swear I'm not crazy tho, I saw another time they were standing next to each other and Towns looked 2 inches taller.