Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 hour ago, Demo said:

Lakers Twitter is hysterical. All of these exotic multi-team trade packages that magically end up with them much, much better and Westbrook always in Indy. 

Westbrook, THT, and a 2026 1st rounder for Brogdon, Duarte, pick 31 and Turner. WHO SAYS NO FAM LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

3 hours ago, Demo said:

Lakers Twitter is hysterical. All of these exotic multi-team trade packages that magically end up with them much, much better and Westbrook always in Indy. 

The Lakers are the only people on the people who find THT valuable in any way. And nobody wants Westbrick. 

Was thinking of who Johnny Davis sort of reminds me of career wise... Jarrett Culver. Both shot 39% from 3 as freshmen, both dropped to 30% as sophomores while picking up their scoring a lot. Culver hasn't caught on in the NBA and has been a terrible 3pt shooter, which is one of Davis' biggest questions. Culver also more athletic than Davis I believe. 

On 6/22/2022 at 8:21 AM, Demo said:

I think the Lakers fan base is the one fan base that I have never spoken to a single person who was realistic and down to earth. Always just what works best for us, never would the other team want to do this. 

You see the moronic B/R report about how Indy would trade for Westbrook? Basically he thought we'd be selling tickets because our fan base hasn't had a player as famous as Rus. So he thought we were dumb hicks. 

Not to mention old super inefficient Rus taking reps from Hali is idiotic

18 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Was thinking of who Johnny Davis sort of reminds me of career wise... Jarrett Culver. Both shot 39% from 3 as freshmen, both dropped to 30% as sophomores while picking up their scoring a lot. Culver hasn't caught on in the NBA and has been a terrible 3pt shooter, which is one of Davis' biggest questions. Culver also more athletic than Davis I believe. 

Eh. They run differemt pffemsove schemes. Wisconsin was literally Davis or bust offensively. That Tech team had more than Culver offensively. 

Worth mentioning that Minny seemed to be in a much worse situation than they are now with leadership on and off the court than when Culver was drafted

Kind of assuming Murray is gone to Detroit at 5 with this Grant trade happening. I'd be really happy with Mathurin. 

Wondering how realistic a trade back with OKC would be. Like if we could get two of their future firsts along with #12 I'd be ecatatic. I love Johnny Davis, if he fell to 12 I'd be in heaven. Also would really like Sochan or Branham at 12 

51 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Kind of assuming Murray is gone to Detroit at 5 with this Grant trade happening. I'd be really happy with Mathurin. 

Wondering how realistic a trade back with OKC would be. Like if we could get two of their future firsts along with #12 I'd be ecatatic. I love Johnny Davis, if he fell to 12 I'd be in heaven. Also would really like Sochan or Branham at 12 

Mathurin is my 1st choice, over Ivey or Murray, though I’d have no problem with any of them. But that kid has a Khris Middleton-sized chip on his shoulder and he competes his a$$ off. Love him. What happened to Ivey against St Peter’s, just getting flat out-worked, never happens to Mathurin.

1 hour ago, KingPG21 said:

Eh. They run differemt pffemsove schemes. Wisconsin was literally Davis or bust offensively. That Tech team had more than Culver offensively. 

Worth mentioning that Minny seemed to be in a much worse situation than they are now with leadership on and off the court than when Culver was drafted

They were surprisingly close. Texas Tech as a team did average more point per game(72.5 to 69.9). Both had 3 dudes that averaged 11+. Wisconsin this year has Davis at 19.7, Davison at 14.1 and Wahl at 11.4. That TTU team had Culver at 18.5, Moretti at 11.5 and Mooney at 11.3. That TTU team had some more depth scoring wise for sure. Both play a slower pace under Gard and Beard. I'm definitely not high on Davis but I guess you never know. 

57 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

I could see Murray going 4 to Sacramento (and I'd feel really bad for him) and Ivey going 5. And I'm all about watching a Cade-Ivey backcourt. 

With us building around Haliburton, Mathurin or Murray I think fit the team better.  Mathurin plays off ball, doesn't need ball in his hands to be effective and can defend.  Murray is your stretch 4 that can both score and defend.  I think Ivey will be a fine player but would seem for him to be most successful he'd need the ball in his hands a lot which would take away from Hali.  

7 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I could see Murray going 4 to Sacramento (and I'd feel really bad for him) and Ivey going 5. And I'm all about watching a Cade-Ivey backcourt. 

I'd be shcoked if the Kings make a pick. Wiukd be a very Kings thing to make a pick when they are getting huge offers for the pick

16 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

They were surprisingly close. Texas Tech as a team did average more point per game(72.5 to 69.9). Both had 3 dudes that averaged 11+. Wisconsin this year has Davis at 19.7, Davison at 14.1 and Wahl at 11.4. That TTU team had Culver at 18.5, Moretti at 11.5 and Mooney at 11.3. That TTU team had some more depth scoring wise for sure. Both play a slower pace under Gard and Beard. I'm definitely not high on Davis but I guess you never know. 

Cool. Literally no one on Wisconsin could generate anything outside of Davis. 

4 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

I'd be shcoked if the Kings make a pick. Wiukd be a very Kings thing to make a pick when they are getting huge offers for the pick

I expect the Kings to do Kings things lol. And the rumors of the Kings and Knicks working on something is absolutely hilarious with both franchises track records of terrible decisions. 

49 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I expect the Kings to do Kings things lol. And the rumors of the Kings and Knicks working on something is absolutely hilarious with both franchises track records of terrible decisions. 

Hilarious it is, but, it will give us the rare glimpse of a true lose-lose trade. I figure whomever the Knicks draft will snap a leg like a racehorse on the way to the podium.

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

So Shaedon Sharpe