Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

April still in boot.

fair enough, you have no proof that players chose on their own to leave and I don't have proof that I can share or that you would trust that some were pushed out. My source was a coach at IU so I know it to be true but since I won't share who I don't expect you to believe me and that is fine.

I have just been taken aback by some of the comments about former players that have transferred and those comments are often wrong and unwarranted.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't think you should be worried about who believes you or not. Who cares? You know what you know and I'm not doubting that. You've been pretty consistent and that's what I look for.  PM me, I really can't find a circumstance outside of (maybe, and I mean maybe) one that I can see bugging people. 

The poster in the know didn't use those words, he merely echoed the overall sentiment of a previous post with the word "true", which may or may not have addressed ALL of the points made in the post.

By the way his little damn near nothing one word comments are beginning to get on my nerves anyway...share or shut it

I never said the one word poster reflected all of my comments and never stated as such. I believe his comments were that Jurkin1 was more polished than Jurkin2. Oh, forgot about #1creanpologist more polished in some areas. Or maybe he ties his shoes the Wooden way or he neatly folds his shorts so not to get chaffed while riding the pine. I know you like cliches so isn't that much better than 1 word? And no I didn't learn them in Knights class. I signed up but it was all the way accross campus and 1 miss = C. 2 misses failed. Some things you can't get back.

Are you serious? We need a thread!

I think this is just a byproduct of something being beat to death. There's two different camps that will never see eye to eye.

My Apologies for taking the thread off topic but It seems to have ran its coarse and I was trying to inject a little humor while making that point.My Bad.

I never said the one word poster reflected all of my comments and never stated as such. I believe his comments were that Jurkin1 was more polished than Jurkin2. Oh, forgot about #1creanpologist more polished in some areas. Or maybe he ties his shoes the Wooden way or he neatly folds his shorts so not to get chaffed while riding the pine. I know you like cliches so isn't that much better than 1 word? And no I didn't learn them in Knights class. I signed up but it was all the way accross campus and 1 miss = C. 2 misses failed. Some things you can't get back.

I never said that, a different poster did. Good try though.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

I never said that, a different poster did. Good try though.

My apologies #1apologist. Have a great weekend and enjoy the fall colors in Bloomington. One of my most favorate times at Indiana U.

My apologies #1apologist. Have a great weekend and enjoy the fall colors in Bloomington. One of my most favorate times at Indiana U.

I've unfortunately graduated and only have concrete trees to look at. Mine favorite time in Btown as well.

I've unfortunately graduated and only have concrete trees to look at. Mine favorite time in Btown as well.

I'm heading into B-town this weekend!  Can't wait!

Don't worry, i'll update you on the tree situation.  I'll be really bummed when it's time for me to leaf. 

UPDATE:

Still in boot.

Troy is taller

Hanner got bigger

Dee Davis gonna have a big year.

Hanner is developing Dwight Howard shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

To which cliche's do you refer?

Knights class was in Assembly Hall from me... Unfortunately got a b+ and no recommendation. I came from East of the mall on 3rd to class....5 days a week...