Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Jordan Tucker- OV 11/30/16

From what I've read, OG has dropped 5-10 spots due to injury in the latest draft predictions.  But all still consider him a hands down 1st round pick.  I think with all the injuries, our guys r gonna wanna bail while they can and avoid risking their NBA chances.  

Watched most of the game but Tucker didn't really stand out to me. He has a good shot but didn't really look to attack. The game was really choppy, style of play, with Wheeler pressing. From what I saw he wouldn't be starting as a frosh if there was any talent ahead of him. I could see him developing over three or four years to be a solid piece to a great team.

36 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

The problem with a lame duck coach. 

Recruiting has allowed him to somewhat save face but even that is taking a dive quick.  So many must gets that have taken a different Avenue.  He's missing a key aspect in his recruiting pitch.  That's obvious

OG's draft spot was always about his upside and athletic ability. An injury doesn't change that. He may slip but just cause he was moved to 2018 on one mock means nothing. He was #8 too. Any guy that projects as a top 10 pick is always gonna be drafted in round 1. The injury may seal it for him being he doesn't wanna risk getting hurt again and ruining his chances before he gets paid. At least he has a 4 year contract in the NBA if he gets hurt next year in the league.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Right! Right now, ability/potential is most of his stock. I get that! I feel he was a bit of a disappointment though as far as his projection for his sophomore season. Yes, we all see it but can't say his stock didn't take a hit? That's not factoring the injury which won't affect stock. Never said that

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This kid is so overrated. Sure, he can hit shots, SOMETIMES. He doesn't do much else. Doesn't play much D. Isn't really a playmaker, although he'll pass the ball. Good college body.

Been saying it all along. I don't care if we miss here. If we can teach Justin Smith to shoot, he'll be better than Tucker.

Another kid that thinks it's uncool to hustle. Would like to see him play hard nosed basketball.

BTW Darius Perry (Louisville) was Wheelers best player today.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I get we have no true pg but we need tucker and smith. If OG leaves we have smith and mcswain on the wing with rojo and morgan filling in. Not a good situation. I get tucker is overrated but he is talented and we need a guy we can make into a scorer on our level. After rojo leaves i am not confident in any of our guys being a lead scorer sides maybe dd.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app