Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Naturalhoosier

Prediction League Game Numero Dos...IU vs BG (09/13/14)

Here we go!  Moving into week 2.  IU travels to Bowling Green after a week bye.  That means you have plenty of time to assess this game and get your picks in. 

I'm working on the 1st week's results.  It's a holiday weekend, throw me a bone huh!?  :) 

GO HOOSIERS!!!!!!!

Here we go!  Moving into week 2.  IU travels to Bowling Green after a week bye.  That means you have plenty of time to assess this game and get your picks in. 

I'm working on the 1st week's results.  It's a holiday weekend, throw me a bone huh!?  :)

GO HOOSIERS!!!!!!!

I was curious as to what happened to week 1 results...I know I picked ISU's score exactly...but missed IU's by 2 TDs I think...

WKU absolutely rolled BGSU. Living in Bowling Green (KY), I've seen the Western players a lot and I'd say Indiana is better than the Toppers.

IU-38
BG-20

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Pass offense breaks out after sad week and this bye week will help Wilson get on suddy lol. And we pass for 345 and rush for 400 yards again for 3rd straight game and we put up 700+ yards. Yeah ik I made a bold prediction last week but saw my friend deandre Herron after the game and he said they literally ran 11 different plays and have a lot better ones up their sleeves.....and I believe him

So

IU 52
Bgsu 17

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners