Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

rebelhoosier848891

Big Ten Record Prediction

I will be pleasantly shocked if we end 3-0 with momentum. Hasn't happened yet in Crean's tenure but perhaps this is the time

2011-2012 team won last 4 regular season games and finished 8-2 in final 10 regular season games.

2012-2013 team finished 7-3 in final 10 regular season games.  Not great but not terrible.

2011-2012 team won last 4 regular season games and finished 8-2 in final 10 regular season games.

2012-2013 team finished 7-3 in final 10 regular season games.  Not great but not terrible.

11-12 team was the only one in the Crean era I felt was playing its best at the end of the season. 12-13 even after the win at UM gave you the feeling they were just kinda coasting out the end of the season.

11-12 team was the only one in the Crean era I felt was playing its best at the end of the season. 12-13 even after the win at UM gave you the feeling they were just kinda coasting out the end of the season.

In 12-13 they got some wins but they were definitely not clicking. They peaked at MSU and faded down the stretch, looked like they were running on empty.

I was refuting the claim it hasn't happened in Crean's tenure.  I think after that train wreck that happened in AH Thursday we had a pretty good bounce back game.  Now we just need to keep the momentum going.