Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

my 2015 recruiting wish list

As long as Caleb Swanigan's caretaker/mentor/live-in is a professional player agent, he is not on my preferred list.

I won't derail the thread.  Thanks for the insider Stu.  I saw him play at the Homestead-Norwell game this year.  Moves pretty well for a very big kid.  Didn't know the background.  Could be a recipe for disaster.  I hope business doesn't cloud judgement.

I won't derail the thread.  Thanks for the insider Stu.  I saw him play at the Homestead-Norwell game this year.  Moves pretty well for a very big kid.  Didn't know the background.  Could be a recipe for disaster.  I hope business doesn't cloud judgement.

No sarcasm intended by me with this comment:

Other than the agent association, he would be a fantastic and achievable get.

With the agent association, as they say on Shark Tank..."I'm out".

How seriously do people think we should be looking at a point guard? I know some people think Yogi isn't really NBA material, I'm in the camp that thinks if he takes the steps in the right direction he definitely could be. If nothing else it would give us a legit back up for Yogi, or possible replacement for him after this next year

[quote name="Hoosier Cowboy" post="71596" timestamp="1403653674"]Speaking of the 2015 class, what the heck has happened to recruiting? I've never seen a nose dive like this since the Blackmon commit.[/quote] You're not a very smart troll, are you? I haven't seen one this bad since Hoosier Hoopster.

In case you were actually looking for facts, 68 of the top 100 ranked recruits via 247Sports are still uncommitted. There's plenty of talent still out there and available.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

[quote name="nick242" post="71728" timestamp="1403711851"]Dont wanna bust the bubble but the chances of us getting thon maker are very slim to none

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Oh?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="nick242" post="71728" timestamp="1403711851"]Dont wanna bust the bubble but the chances of us getting thon maker are very slim to none

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote] Please enlighten us

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

The chances are looking better here than at most programs though.

We are in the running but there are 5-6 schools thon has shown more interest in than indiana i guess i said that a little worse than meant we have a slim chance at thon we arent top 3 on his list

[quote name="nick242" post="71755" timestamp="1403718627"]We are in the running but there are 5-6 schools thon has shown more interest in than indiana i guess i said that a little worse than meant we have a slim chance at thon we arent top 3 on his list

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote] That may be changing if you place any stock in Jerry Meyer's predictions. This should be fun watching his recruitment unfold.