Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JSHoosier

(2015) SG Jalen Coleman to Illinois

Sorta different players but fwiw..

Alex Kline @TheRecruitScoop
2015 SG Austin Grandstaff of Team Texas Elite (TX) confirms he has given a commitment to Ohio State while on his visit.

Third '15 commit to. Solid class - Mitchell SF, Harris PG. 

Trevor Thompson will be eligible, as well. Not a 15 but an addition in that year. Wonder if they'll have room for their states top 3 in Bragg/Ahmad/Kennard.

Dang, forgot about him to. Kennard committed to Dookie. Still probably in it with Bragg and Ahmad. Think they get Moore or Giddens to. I never thought they were a player for JC. We shall see.

Dang, forgot about him to. Kennard committed to Dookie. Still probably in it with Bragg and Ahmad. Think they get Moore or Giddens to. I never thought they were a player for JC. We shall see.

Yea, I didn't either. JC's move to play w ohio in aau was the only reason I really put it here. Not sure what that move was about either way

I figured he'd end up at either Michigan or MSU.

Not so premium news. Not sure why ppl think that other thread was premium. Coleman has said as far back as his freshman year that he was looking at places IU out of state. At that time it was the ACC. The favorite schools have changed but Indiana has been on the outside since the beginning. Just because another site posts it as premium doesn't make it premium. Some of you guys crack me up over that stuff, especially when you pay for such great info. Lol.

The thing is, a kid is recruited around 3 years.  Over that time there is plenty of premie info that people pay for.  If a poster posts something and then claims it is premie info from today, we have no choice.  As I said in the other thread you cannot do that.  I also said it was old info.  I don't intend on getting into a pissing match with posters over semantics.  It wasn't worth it that is why I closed it.  That is also why I said what I said.  If every poster wants us to stick exactly what the rulebook says, then we will.  Some won't like that.  Its kind of like many laws.  They are there for a reason, but if you stick strictly to the law you will end up hurting some that don't deserve it.  Some do, but you can't use the rules to push your own agenda.  We all have known for 3 years the odds of Coleman coming to IU weren't the greatest.  Was that other thread really posting anything new?  No.  But, since he said it was premie info and we had posters complaining, we had to stick to the rules.  That goes both ways.  

The thing is, I post it as just regular info, then its challenged, so I back it up and then a few people have a cow over it.
Maybe jurkinonthecourt will remember next tume that if I tell you a bull will give milk, you better bring a bucket ;)

You aren't always right. You once posted that CTC never take blame for anything. I posted an article where CTC took sole blame for the loss to ND. You never followed up to my reply owning up to being wrong.

I normally dread Crean threads. Now I'm going to have to dread Jalen Coleman threads.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

As long as there isn't a new one every time someone has a thought about him....  

We, as a fanbase, desperately need some good news. We have had an avalanche of bad news over the past year. JB2 recommitting is a highlight and ROJO but aside from that, a whole stinking plethora of bad news.

I did not think we would be back in this position for a long, long time after 2012 season. And boy, has it happened quickly. This season is incredibly important to our basketball future.