Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
drewheck

One scholarship left

Might be wise to bank it or use it for a quality transfer this late in the recruiting process.

That won't happen, there is less than a 0% chance of that.  There is a better chance of Crean dumpster diving for 5 more than there is of him ever banking a scholarship.

How do scholarships work with transfers and redshirts? For instance, if we pick up Anderson and Priller redshirts, do they still count against our scholarships for this year?

yes

How do scholarships work with transfers and redshirts? For instance, if we pick up Anderson and Priller redshirts, do they still count against our scholarships for this year?

Yes, they do.

That won't happen, there is less than a 0% chance of that.  There is a better chance of Crean dumpster diving for 5 more than there is of him ever banking a scholarship.

So which of the five recruits this year are you calling trash? All of them or just some of them?

So which of the five recruits this year are you calling trash? All of them or just some of them?

You didn't read my post too well.  I said 5 more, as in 5 on top of what we've already got.

EDIT:  Although these last couple feels a lot more like throwing crap against a wall and seeing what sticks than anything else.

You didn't read my post too well.  I said 5 more, as in 5 on top of what we've already got.

If you say five more dumpster dives that indicates you're calling the five recruits garbage. Perhaps you didn't write it so well.

If you say five more dumpster dives that indicates you're calling the five recruits garbage. Perhaps you didn't write it so well.

Or perhaps you're reading too much into it, like you've done with a few posters when you assume they have an agenda just because their posts aren't glowing reflections of the state of the program.

It will be interesting to see where josh cunningham goes. ( my guess South Carolina ). I think we might get Ryan Anderson

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I will be announcing what school I will be attending on Tuesday at 3 PM at Morgan Park high school. @NICKIRV

[quote name="Cwatshot2" post="63303" timestamp="1398629564"]It will be interesting to see where josh cunningham goes. ( my guess South Carolina ). I think we might get Ryan Anderson

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners[/quote]

I scrolled this far to find someone who was on topic.
I

Sent from my mind using BtownBanners