Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
drewheck

One scholarship left

I'd take Harris or Anderson either one over Cunningham.  Neither one would help this year, but chances are Cunningham wouldn't either.

So, a player who can play and is a highly sought after recruit would help as much as a player on the bench. What are you smoking and where can I get some

I'd take Harris or Anderson either one over Cunningham.  Neither one would help this year, but chances are Cunningham wouldn't either.

Harris with a waiver would be great. Anderson would be great.

However, I believe that Cunningham would help this year. He's a physical, lunch pail 3/4. Much in the Devin Davis mold with a little more bounce and a little less shoulders. Devin Davis certainly helped by the end of his freshman year.

So, a player who can play and is a highly sought after recruit would help as much as a player on the bench. What are you smoking and where can I get some

He's a freshman, and most freshman aren't ready to contribute.  Plus this is the toughest conference in the country so it'd be even more difficult for him.  So no, he probably wouldn't help.  People get so caught up in highlight tapes they forget how it is with freshman the majority of the time.

We suck and it's "they're freshman, what do you expect", then the same posters turn around and expect every freshman to be ready.  SMH