Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

Coach Crean's Subtweets

I am not a fan of this Tom Crean guy. That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Whew, glad you finally cleared that up. I was really on the fence about your thoughts on the subject. ;)

[quote name="Hwy 1" post="54511" timestamp="1395935773"]Whew, glad you finally cleared that up. I was really on the fence about your thoughts on the subject. ;)[/quote]

The people needed to know.

It was actually meant as a joke post because everyone knows I don't like him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not good. Coach isn't helping himself with some if the stuff being leaked and his responses to it. However, Hoosier Nation has grown in its frustration with Crean. If he doesn't win big over the next few years we are back at the starting line. I just hope there is an option out there that is willing to deal with us.

Sent from my sarcastic iPhone using BrownBanners

The way I see it Crean needed to clean house. He had to use Vonleh at center because the kid from Wisconsin (whom we wiil not name) quit. Had he not got hurt in preseason we would have seen him at center and Vonleh at power forward. Hollowell was a joke more turnovers and slow reactions were his downfall. Etherington was recruited for the outside 3 point shot, that he didn't show.The other walk ons we didn't need. Lets see what replacements come in this summer and give Crean one more chance.