Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
HoosierReb01

UK sucks

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="55557" timestamp="1396067647"]And I will never give in. It's impossible to be a great game when UK wins. Angels kick puppies when UK wins.

Now my Facebook feed is filled with UK fans cheering. The night just got worse.[/quote]

I'm far enough north that I only have to deal with Illinois fans. They're my UK (even though UK can still burn).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

All UK fans are a******s. I went to the game this evening and they throw things at me and taunted me for cheering for Louisville and told me to sit down when is couldn't see over the guy in front of me. They don't win with dignity like IU. We need to put them back on the schedule just to kick there asses.

I'm far enough north that I only have to deal with Illinois fans. They're my UK (even though UK can still burn).

No fan base is even remotely close to approaching the level of arrogantly obnoxious as UK fans.  They are their own special (in)breed.

It hurts my heart that uk can start and play 5 freshmen and get to the elite 8 and we start 3 and can't make a postseason happen. How do they do that?

It hurts my heart that uk can start and play 5 freshmen and get to the elite 8 and we start 3 and can't make a postseason happen. How do they do that? Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

All the while our staff uses youth as an excuse when they knew Noah would probably leave after one year. If you're gonna recruit one and dones for God's sake don't use the youth excuse. You would think since Crean has over 300 set plays he certainly has a book full of excuses also. Especially with a career filled with underachievement.

It hurts my heart that uk can start and play 5 freshmen and get to the elite 8 and we start 3 and can't make a postseason happen. How do they do that? Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They get more advanced recruits, not projects.

It hurts my heart that uk can start and play 5 freshmen and get to the elite 8 and we start 3 and can't make a postseason happen. How do they do that?

They don't have the typical freshmen, and they have a better coach.