Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

EvilleAngler

Fishing chat and pics..

SUPER JEALOUS! I've been dying to go fishing, but job, school, and coaching is making it hard. Wish I had my own pond/lake lol. I took off work next Thursday and Friday, and will be doing a ton of fishing. Can't wait!!!!!

Hope the weather cooperates for you. We were suppose to go to Cincy today. I told the wife to hit the road because the boy and I are going fishin'. Great day for it too. We caught largemouth and crappie all day. That one is about six pounds. I hooked a bigger one but it snapped my line. Good luck!

Going to get an opportunity to fish some of the areas around here in Cody.  Looking forward to it!  Plus, in like 49 days (not that I'm counting) we'll be in Florida for vacation, and will definitely get out on the ocean and the bay.  Shoot, it's probably been 2-3 years since I've thrown a line out in Indiana.  I need to change that one of my weekends home.  Take the little one out maybe.  

May be going to a sporting goods store after I get off work today. Any suggestions of reels to check out in a range of about $70-80 max? Could go a little higher if I like the reel enough.

Thinking about a gear ratio of around 6:1.

May be going to a sporting goods store after I get off work today. Any suggestions of reels to check out in a range of about $70-80 max? Could go a little higher if I like the reel enough.

Thinking about a gear ratio of around 6:1.

I've always been a fan of Shakespeare brand! Never have issues with them, and they last a long time.

I don't usually go out much for panfish, other than ice fishing, but the crappies are really biting on Lake Winnebago right now.  Got these in about 45 minutes, and threw back 8 more.  Fishing with a buddy off his dock!  [attachment=2051:crappie.jpg]