Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Official BTT - Indiana vs Illinois Game Thread

Put NAMES on the back of the jerseys!
At least Crean would know who he's putting in the game.
These substitutions are really driving me crazy!
Ethrington, Gordon, Hollowell .... Stay on the bench.

I cannot take it any more....Tom Crean is NOT a good coach....He is playing a chess game in his mind and the other team is playing basketball.....Can we all please agree that he makes the most hideous substitutions known to college basketball...hell, ANY basketball, at this point!!! Seriously...they had a great energetic streak going after halftime and CREAN BLOWS IT BY THROWING IN THE SLOWDOWN SQUAD from the bench!!! WTF!!! My patience has worn thin with Crean...I loved the guy...thought he was awesome for IU but coaching just not there...not even with his 25 assistants....just terrible....and the guys are starting to turn on each other out of frustration...embarassing...

Please, Crean...for the love of G....do not accept a bid to the NIT...just put the animal down and stop the suffering...if you cannot coach these guys any better than this, then lets just end the season right here and go hide somewhere until next year..

He needed to stick with that lineup that came out after halftime...as soon as he started dicking around with that lineup, Ill is back up 7....unbelievable....I dont think any of our kids are even in foul trouble yet are they? I might have missed something...

Can anyone tell what's on the front of the warmup shirts? Can't see from my seat. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It says "The Hoosiers Way" or something close to that. Norte Dame has a similar shirt yesterday. Must be an Adidas thing.

It says "The Hoosiers Way" or something close to that. Norte Dame has a similar shirt yesterday. Must be an Adidas thing.

"the Hoosiers Way" .....What would that be....blowing a lead with a stupid sub?...thats the new hoosier way...