Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Official BTT - Indiana vs Illinois Game Thread

[quote name="Bk4life" post="47031" timestamp="1394732870"]Gordon and Hollowell in...Is Crean fixing games or something????!! Oh , he took them out...whew[/quote]but Austin in why

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

OMG ETHERINGTON...SERIOUSLY!!!! Robinson still sitting.....Yeah because Etherington, Hollowell, Gordon brought so much more to the game....Once this game is lost, which it will be, I am off the Crean Team...done...we need someone that can COACH...period.. 

[quote name="Bk4life" post="47039" timestamp="1394733117"]Good ball movement? Are you talking about ILL???? I dont see it from IU...[/quote] Did you not just see them use good ball movement to score against the zone? That was damn fine ball movement on that bucket. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app