Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Official BTT - Indiana vs Illinois Game Thread

What's with all the negativity...sheesh...you are right...this is the day of everyone gets a participation trophy so let's only state the positive about this team...Hey, great haircuts guys! Way to apply your deodorant before the big game! Nice socks, Austin! Love the tats, Stanford! 

Illini not very good, IU not very good. Not sure why I get upset when I watch them do exactly what they've done the entire year. I think this is moving from mad to sad. Wish the future looked brighter. <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Frodaddy10" post="47053" timestamp="1394733632"]Illini not very good, IU not very good. Not sure why I get upset when I watch them do exactly what they've done the entire year. I think this is moving from mad to sad. Wish the future looked brighter.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]lets rush the ball up court then stop and pass 6 times for a three instead of going to basket to try and get a foul or two points

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Very disappointing season. Actually was looking forward to seeing the kids play but somehow kept doing same thing every game.

Vonleh probably not ready for the NBA but in his mind he could be thinking he is ready for another school.....I saw the looks he gave Crean and the frustration these guys had with the bench and each other in this game...obviously, some changes coming to the bench too bad it does not include the coach.

[quote name="dalton26" post="46980" timestamp="1394730250"]What happened to Charlie? He disappeared. (Not upset about it)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

Don't know, but I see about 3 new people that filled his vacancy.

I wish I could be more positive about the future of this team and program, but from start to finish, there has been very little to make me believe that next year will be anything more than a repeat of this year. Names and faces will change, but the core reason for this debacle will still be roaming up and down the side of the court.

[quote name="Bk4life" post="47072" timestamp="1394734084"]Vonleh probably not ready for the NBA but in his mind he could be thinking he is ready for another school.....I saw the looks he gave Crean and the frustration these guys had with the bench and each other in this game...obviously, some changes coming to the bench too bad it does not include the coach.[/quote]i don't think he will transfer he will go to the nba because his stock will not be higher. I can't see him coming back to get 5 shots a game