Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

Indiana vs Penn St. Game Thread

Kind of confused as to why Evan started? If he was going to change the starting lineup why not play Stan? Oh well, don't want to say how I feel about this first half, would use too colorful of language. I guess at least we are only down by 4?

Watching this team, I have no doubt they'll be really good next year.....But do we really have to have years like this where we still look this bad halfway through the season?  I'm ecstatic to be down just 4, but we're obviously the more athletic, talented team and there is no crowd to contend with

[quote name="KingPG21" post="28975" timestamp="1389463299"]Kind of confused as to why Evan started? If he was going to change the starting lineup why not play Stan? Oh well, don't want to say how I feel about this first half, would use too colorful of language. I guess at least we are only down by 4?[/quote]

If Stan hasn't played his way into the starting lineup after this game then Crean has some issues.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Best I can figure is we just stink and I don't think anything can be done about it this year. Obviously some of the blame is on coaching, but not all. I think as I stated earlier The a Movement has set us back. There are going to be way more growing pains this year than I expected. Hopefully we can get some scorers in here next year.

Kind of confused as to why Evan started? If he was going to change the starting lineup why not play Stan? Oh well, don't want to say how I feel about this first half, would use too colorful of language. I guess at least we are only down by 4?

Only down 4, until we start the 2nd half in zone and give up a basket every time down the court.

• I hope that it comes to light that several of these players were busted during random drug tests this week.  Looks like CTC has lost all morals and is selling out along with being a bad coach.  Way to go coach! Keep up the good work!

Care to elaborate?

[quote name="BlueDevil2aHoosier" post="28978" timestamp="1389463424"]If Stan hasn't played his way into the starting lineup after this game then Crean has some issues.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Right. If we're gonna lose anyway might as well be with guys that give a crap and will bust their butts on the floor.