Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) SG Malachi Richardson to Syracuse

I guess I don't 'get' why so many get so annoyed when Justin tries to get his recruiting rumor news out there first.  All of the guys in this niche are wrong most of the time and they are all reporting on rumors almost all of the time.

I don't begrudge anyone their opinion.  I just don't 'get' it.

I suppose I am at the other end of the spectrum on this.  As long as we are talking about news based on rumors and opinion, why not just let everything you've got fly and let us sift through it all.  We obviously need something to keep us busy lol.

I guess I don't 'get' why so many get so annoyed when Justin tries to get his recruiting rumor news out there first.  All of the guys in this niche are wrong most of the time and they are all reporting on rumors almost all of the time.

I don't begrudge anyone their opinion.  I just don't 'get' it.

I suppose I am at the other end of the spectrum on this.  As long as we are talking about news based on rumors and opinion, why not just let everything you've got fly and let us sift through it all.  We obviously need something to keep us busy lol.

This. Especially when the guy is essentially a rookie in terms of journalism/reporting. 

He took a lot of flack for this and was right.  He deserves people pointing that out.  It is not a fun field to be in.  You have to be right.  You have people hanging on to your every word, so it would be easy to ride the fence with the occasional slam dunk.  Most definitely he deserves props for this.  There have been times this method has bit him.  Part of the fun of the profession for him. 

This is me saying nothing since I don't have anything nice to say.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I've been failing at that trick lately. I need to dig deeper into the Mom's Admonishments file for further inspiration.

Malachi Richardson (#12 ESPN #22 RIVALS 6'6' SG) just tweeted Everyone is sleeping on the other schools on my list , lol ... All I see is cuse and IU. He also retweeted a picture. What are our odds with him.

[attachment=267:BbS-hblCYAEqA1n.jpg-large.jpg]