Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
JaybobHoosier

Big Announcement Is............

What is this scandal talk, nevermind I don't want to know. I also read something about a stalker? Keep calm and Hoosier talk on. I have no clue but this place is the place to be, hope you guys stay around. Sometimes before all of you it was like talking to myself.

No on 247 is what I meant or well both feel free to message me.

I won't go in to stories, but the merger of 247 and HSN had to happen for a few reasons. There was a big burden of ColonialCrester and the merger helped him out significantly.

The merger here was to get away from 247. It was not to get away from the HSN Mods, they are great guys. It was nothing personal, we just wanted to get away from 247. This place provided a tremendous home for us to take care of. IU Hoosiers41 has been awesome and let us basically take over.

I won't go in to stories, but the merger of 247 and HSN had to happen for a few reasons. There was a big burden of ColonialCrester and the merger helped him out significantly.

The merger here was to get away from 247. It was not to get away from the HSN Mods, they are great guys. It was nothing personal, we just wanted to get away from 247. This place provided a tremendous home for us to take care of. IU Hoosiers41 has been awesome and let us basically take over.

I see so basically everybody got what they wanted in the end.

What is this scandal talk, nevermind I don't want to know. I also read something about a stalker? Keep calm and Hoosier talk on. I have no clue but this place is the place to be, hope you guys stay around. Sometimes before all of you it was like talking to myself.

We WILL change that, and we want you to be a significant piece. You are a senior member here, and that is very valued. Hope you keep posting and tweeting!

On a side note, no more stalker talk. We need to get away from that. Olivia is a very passionate fan that loves to talk about our Hoosier basketball players. Thanks! :)

New guys have been great. Loving all the action on the forums. I visit this site so much more now.

That's what we want! The new Admins and Mods want this place to be THEE hot spot for anything IU sports, and then some. We've done it before, and we WILL do it here. Luckily, we are here to stay :)

We WILL change that, and we want you to be a significant piece. You are a senior member here, and that is very valued. Hope you keep posting and tweeting!

On a side note, no more stalker talk. We need to get away from that. Olivia is a very passionate fan that loves to talk about our Hoosier basketball players. Thanks! :)

Thanks for the back up Jaybob I always kew I could count on you.

Oh you had to be on the old board to get the joke and I'm harmless don't believe anything you hear or read.

Sorry I was just reading and know nothing. Hope my apology is accepted by all, we are all big fans or we wouldn't be here. The last thing I want is any bad mouthing going on. A friendly jab or two is fine, as I experienced on twitter tonight. This is my place and I want you guys all of you guys to feel at home here. So If there is anything I can do..

Sorry I was just reading and know nothing. Hope my apology is accepted by all, we are all big fans or we wouldn't be here. The last thing I want is any bad mouthing going on. A friendly jab or two is fine, as I experienced on twitter tonight. This is my place and I want you guys all of you guys to feel at home here. So If there is anything I can do..

Apology accepted this is what I love about boards like this we are all passionate about our teams as long as talks are friendly and clean.

I agree with CoachMayhew... Welcome to all. Glad to see this place is booming and growing so fast. A couple of years ago it felt like a ghost town. And now we have such a great
Community and should only continue to grow. Looking forward to great times ahead. Let's continue to make BtownBanners the place to be for present IU fans and IU fans for years to come.